BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Katie

Wow! Katie has so much talent. She re-did my blog page and it looks great. Other than, whats up with all the pictures of my children making a face? ha ha. No Wynstun, Unja or ZaZu either? Maybe her work is not yet done. Katie is a very talented young lady. She has made good choices in life where they count the most - in the eternity aspect of things. She makes me laugh, a lot. She makes me stress, a lot. She can evoke a whole series of emotions in a short amount of time. You can go from wanting to hug her to wanting to choke her in just one conversation. I love her with all my heart. She was like my anchor child when times got tough and a divorce was imminent. She gets frustrated at me because I worry so much about her but its only because I would die if anything bad happened to her. Just the thought makes my heart ache and brings on stress that I would rather not deal with. She has so much creative talent that it puts a lot of us to shame. She's going to be a nanny now, as she starts this new chapter in her life. She will do a great job because she has an inborn love of small children and they seem to gravitate towards her. She can use her talents and creativity with this job. Cooking, hair, nails, crafts, songs, games, etc. Her brain sometimes amazes me. She can figure out almost anything on a computer. She thinks I'm brain dead when it comes to computers but thats just because I'm so far behind her that it seems that way to her. Don't get me wrong, I work on a computer all day at work and do just fine. It's expanding out of the programs I work in that I have a challenge with. Most of the time, she tries to be patient with me when I ask her questions. But a lot of the times, she just laughs at me. That's okay. I can see why she would and it's only out of fun. I know that deep down she loves me too!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...i cant argue with that :)