BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friends

I have many good friends in my life and for that I'm thankful. It would be a lonely world without friends. There's my carpool friend. My facebook friends. My co-worker friends. My long distance friends. My church friends. My crohns support group friends. My friends from the past. My long lost close friend who I just barely found again. My internet friend who I've known for almost 9-yrs. My pet friends. I have best friends and just "friend" friends. All of my friends play an important role in my life. I'm fortunate to be close to all my children and although I'm their mother, I consider them to be my friends. We have a good time when we are together. I enjoy their company. I do my best to cultivate my friendships because I wouldn't want to lose any one of them but sometimes, time and distance, places a wedge between us. It doesn't mean I forget about them - in fact - I think about them all often. It does sadden me when I lose touch though. I will always do my best to strive to always remember how important each and every one of you are to me. Thank you for being my friend back..........

0 comments: